Sunday 19 May 2019

Another Art Journal page completed. "Love Note"

I just finished this art Journal page titled "Love Note".  This is another entry for the Dina Monthly Facebook challenge (to do something with a watercolor look) in my large Dina Wakley journal on one of the cotton rag pages.  I primed it with white gesso.  I then watered down some Dina Wakley paints (Lemon, Lime, Eggplant) and added them to the page.  Then I added some stenciling with various stencils using the same paints but not watered down.  I did a bit of random stamping in black archival ink.  The word love is from a die set from Elizabeth craft designs "Sentiments 2 Just Because" and the word love was stamped on white cardstock and fussy cut out (not sure where these stamps are from)  The tag was a clothing tag that I did the same crylic paint process to and then stamped one of the faces from the Dina Wakley "Words in Faces" stamp set with black acrylic paint.  Last I added some gold leaf hearts one to the tag and one to the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment