Sunday 15 April 2018

Art Journal Page with help from Jane Davenport's Beautiful Faces Book

If you are like I am and struggle to draw, well, anything especially faces and bodies, you would love the Jane Davenport Books.  Beautiful faces was the first one that I bought and I just purchased Fabulous figures.  They are so helpful when teaching yourself how to draw faces and bodies.  She has another book that I have not been able to afford yet and that is titled Whimsical Girls.  She also sells them on Amazon but I am in Australia (and thank goodness so is she!!) so much cheaper to get them here.  Also, much to my surprise and delight she signed my Fabulous Figures book before sending it out to me.

These are a few of my Art Journal pages I did utilizing her beautiful faces book to draw my girls.  I was very happy with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment