Friday 4 May 2018

Abstract Art Journal page using Acrylic paint and a used baby wipe

This Art journal page was painted with Acrylic paints.  As I was painting, I wiped the excess paint off on a piece of printer paper so as not to waste it - thinking I could use it in a collage or another journal page.  Also as I was creating this, I wiped up my excess paints from my craft mat, off my hands, and brush with a baby wipe.  As I was trying to figure out what to add to the background, I noticed that my scrap paper and my baby wipe had very similar colors to my background.

I thought, wow, maybe I should put these on this page as well.  I used the scratch paper to make an envelope and I sewed the used baby wipe onto a tag and slipped it inside the envelope.

I used little bits of twine, lace, leftover ribbon bits as the background to my title that I had typed out on my manual typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment