Monday 10 September 2018

Just completed this Art Journal page for the Dina Wakley September Facebook Challenge

I created this art journal page for the September Dina Wakley Facebook challenge.
Products:
DW Stencil - Viney
DW Stamp - Positive Women
Prima Stamp set - Positive Women
Prima Stamp set 563196
Heidi Swap stamp set HS 01131
Fundamentals Stamp set FUN76
Organza
Cotton Yarn
Dyan Reaveley's Ink Sprays
White and Black gesso
The face is stamped on a leftover gel print
Crackle medium
Ranger Archival Ink
Sewing machine.

The first thing I did was paint the page with black gesso.  I added texture paste through the viney stencil and let it dry.  I then sprayed the ink sprays in various places around the background and let it dry.  I then put white gesso on my finger and rubbed the areas with the ink spray to activate the inks and it turned it into the look of chalk paint.  Crackle medium was added to some of the raised viney pattern and the butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment