Sunday 7 September 2014

Noteworthy "You Little Ripper" Layout





This layout is of my beautiful granddaughter Suri.  She is such a little character and so fun to scap!  She has such a personality, is extremely outgoing and is always happy and talkative.  The scrapbook layout back ground was using Creative PL "Amelie" Paper Pack from Aldi, and to create some more dimension to the background I inked using the Crafters Worksop "Mini Art Is" stencil, then I did some stamping with Leeza Gibbons Wishes and Dreams stamp set, Prima Life Time Collection stamps, Stampin Bella In So Many Words stamp set, Woodware Craft Collection Inspirational Verses stamp set and Paper Xtra Australia Series # 93857.  The Musical notes and arrows were die cut on my Cricut.  I also fussy cut some extra flowers from the paper to pop up on foam dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment