Sunday 7 September 2014

"Love Notes: My Bubba" Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout






Love Notes:  My Bubba - Mixed Media Layout of my Granddaughter Claire Bear with her "Bubba".  She loves her little brother.  Even though I cringe when she calls him Bubba, it needs to be documented nonetheless!!!  I love this photo - it shows the love she has for Jack and the appreciation he has for her love and attention.  This page was created with Recollections Love Letters Papers, Crafters Workshops 12x12 stencil Flutterby, Prima Stencil set 655350-2010-08, Mini Art Is Stencil, Pearl Ex in Copper, texture paste, white chalk ink, copper embossing powder, Heartfelt creations stamp HCPC 3320, Kaisercraft Flutter and Arty stamps, Free grass svg cut file from Birds Cards, Free birdhouse svg cut file from Paper Crafting World, and cuttlebug die "honeycomb" for flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment