Monday 4 June 2018

Art journal page "Believing the impossible is possible" in Dina Wakley Journal

Art journal page just completed in my Dina Wakley journal.  The background was paint that had seeped through from the journal page on the front.  I cut out a banner from Kraft paper using Sizzix Framelits Banner 3 die.  The background pieces on the banner were bits of prints from my gelli plate.  The Fairy stamp was from Pasttime Crafts and was stamped with Black archival ink.  The banner top left corner was stamped with Recollections banner stamp set and attached to a piece of burlap that I pulled from the edge.  I also used We R memory keepers tab punch, Spellbinders scallp circle die, lime twine, black thread, button, lace and loose burlap threads and twine.


No comments:

Post a Comment