Wednesday 15 October 2014

"With Sympathy" Card for my Aunt

I just completed this card to send to my Aunt.  I found out about 4 days ago that my favorite Uncle had passed away from cancer.  It was such a sad occasion for me.  He had been asked to do a routine physical for his job and they saw something on his lung so he went to his regular doctor and found out he had lung cancer but the cancer had metastasized and spread throughout his whole body.  When he spoke to my mother to let her know, he said that he had been feeling great, no symptoms whatsoever.  Then 2 months later and he was gone.  It really was so sad and upsetting.  I wanted to make a card to send to my Aunt to let her know that I was thinking of her because I cannot be at the memorial service for my uncle.

The products used on this card:
Charcoal, yellow & white cardstock
Yellow Ribbon
Flat back Pearls
Hero Arts Butterflies & Wildflowers Stamp Set
mboss Springdrop embossing folder set (butterfly)
We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch
Weathered Wood Distress Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment