Sunday 5 October 2014

Wedding card for my nieces wedding



This is a wedding card that I created for my niece for her wedding.  The products used:  Martha Stewart Leaf frond punch, Fiskars small Daisy punch, Sullivans butterfly Punch, Dots embossing folder, white tulle netting, pearl embellishments, white, medium gray and charcoal cardstock, Martha Stewart fine glitter, stickles and Diamond & Rock Candy.  I just traced an outline of a wedding dress on a piece of scrap paper and then lightly traced it on the white paper and then with a craft knife carefully cut it out.  I then placed a piece of white tulle behind the cutout and a piece of white cardstock that was embossed with the dots embossing folder behind that.  Then I alternated the layers with light and dark gray cardstock.  I love the way this card turned out.  I wasn't sure how it would look but my niece chose to use gray for her bridesmaids dresses and the men's cumberbunds so that is why I used these colors on the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment