Friday 29 March 2013

Tiny fingers, Tiny Toes Scrapbook Page





This is a scrapbook page of my grandson Jack with his Mom and Dad.  I used brown cardstock, Little Boy Blue and One of a Kind Blue paper from Creating Keepsakes.  The ribbon was some I bought at Cararra Markets on the Gold Coast, Cre8tiv Foam letters on the banner, Cricut Artiste Collection Stamp and cut file for the banner pieces, A Linen button placket cut from one of my old linen blouses.  I used the Cuttlebug Honeycomb die for the decorative piece under the linen strip, Handmade flowers, one out of linen, the other 3 out of cardstock using a combination of Tim Holtz dies - Tattered florals and Tattered garland.  The chipboard pieces are from Me & My Big Ideas.  The tiny roses were from the Dollar Sense store.

No comments:

Post a Comment