Saturday 16 March 2013

"First Boy" Scrapbook page of my grandson







This is the first scrapbook page I have been able to get to of my new Grandson Jack.  The paper is from the free paper "Nature Garden" by Prima that came with my issue of Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine.  All of the cogs were cut with svg files on my Cricut.  The dog tag I used a chipboard tag - covered it with silver tape and embossed his name in it with an embossing letter punch set.  I added real metal washers, nuts, and some screws to the center of the cogs as well as some hole enforcers, brads and a button.  All of the cogs are embossed with silver, gold, copper embossing powder.  I hung the word "love" from one of the cogs.  Page layout and design scraplifted from a page designed by Michelle Grant featured in the magazine.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment