Friday 14 September 2012

My Best Friend and My #1 Inspiration





This is a scrapbook layout of Tim Holtz and my best friend.  Tim Holtz had come to Australia in June and had attended the Scrapbook and Paper Expo doing demonstrations and promoting new products.  He is my #1 inspiration and I was able to talk to him and get his autograph on my craft apron.  When he left Australia, one of his stops was Severn, MD and my best friend volunteered to work the night he was there.  She told him that I had met him in Brisbane and that I said HI! so he took this photo with her and the sign says "Hey Debbie, remember me?  I love it!  It was a scrapbook layout waiting to happen!
Supplies:
Cratepaper Random Collection Vintage for the fussy cut flowers.  
Grace Taylor Vintage Elegance Paper Pack for the base page  
AG124paper by Anna Griffin 
RMSCB306 Rosebud by Abby Simone Designs  
Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, and Fired Brick.  
EK Success Corner Punch
Tim Holtz Como15 Paris Stamp
Tim Holtz Como 23 Optimist
Hero Arts Stamp Set AC007 - Past Times
Texture paste for the chicken wire design top left
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Beads and bead findings
Cricut cut file for Tag
Bird, birdcage SVG cut file from birdscards.com


Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment