Friday 13 July 2012

"Mr & Mrs" Wedding Card


Hi Everyone, just wanted to share a card I made for my cousin's wedding.  The supplies:
Free SVG Bride and Groom from adamsacres.com
Cricut diecutter
Free scalloped circle SVG (don't remember where I got this one)
George Basic Shapes cartridge for the white circle
Swiss dots embossing folder for the white circle
Tim Holtz distress inks (I inked all of the pieces before I adhered them to the background shadow piece)
Filigree label
A foiled black/white/silver paper (from scraps I had - not sure what paper line)
Martha Stewarts fine glitter (the brides dress overlay is covered in white glitter)
White and black grossgrain ribbon
White and black cardstock
Flower bouquet made out of "confetti" I made with my 1/7" hole punch and glued to tiny circles
leaves cut with a sizzlit die 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment