Friday 13 April 2012

These are one set of flowers that I received from the flower swap That I participated in on minialbumscraps.ning.com for February (my entries were posted earlier if you would like to view what I submitted.  These beautiful flowers were made by Becca Clark (sweetrebeccasscrappinroom.blogspot.com)


These lovely Moulin Rouge type flowers were made by Jenna Taylor (Journiesintocreativity@blogspot.com)


These lovely dainty feminine blossoms were made by Maureen Guoth (moescraftycreations.blogspot.com)

 These beautiful rustic/shabby chic beautiful blooms were made by hvelasco@suddenlink.net and last but not least

This collection was submitted but there was no name on them so I don't know who to thank.  So, thank you ladies for the lovely flowers.  I will look forward to using them on my layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment