Wednesday 8 May 2019

My entry for the May 2019 Dina Wakley Facebook group challenge

This is my entry for the Dina Wakley Facebook group May 2019 challenge:  "Happiness is not a station you arrive at but a manner of traveling".  The challenge was to do something in watercolor.  This was a cotton rag page in my Dina journal and I used eggplant, Lime, Olive and black scribble sticks watered down as my watercolor background - did some stamping with my black scribble stick.  I used dina's stamp set "Text and scribbles" and my sewing machine on some strips and circles cut from leftover gell plate prints.  The title is from Verses rubber stamp company "Along the way".  the circle and stitches stamped on the background is a stamp set from Carabelle Studios SA60184.  The butterfly is from a Roben Marie Smith downloadable.

No comments:

Post a Comment