Saturday 6 October 2018

Just completed another Scrapbook Layout using Luxe Cashmere Sweater paper pack



I just finished another Scrapbook layout of 3 of my grandchildren titled "Got Candy?"  This layout was made with Luxe Cashmere Sweater papers Banana Pudding and Cashmere Stripe.  I used Petaloo flowers, a die to cut the leaf sprays, A spellbinders tag die to cut the pieces of chipboard I used to make the candy shaker.  (I cut 5 pieces of chipboard and two pieces of scrapbook paper and sandwiched a clear acetate circle on top of the bottom layer of paper and below the top layer of paper with beads, sequins and diamontes inside to make the candy shaker then tied cotton crochet thread at each end and added glitter.)  The stamp set I used for the title is Hot off the Press HOTP-1130 Halloween Monster.  I also used pearls that are strung on fishing line and an organza bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment