Monday 6 August 2018

My teabag art for today - another abstract made using Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks


My teabag art for today.  I wasn't really able to get a good image on this one.  It has silver embossing powder and silver metallic rub ons added but one image looks dull and pewter-like and the other has too much reflection.  

This was a used teabag unprimed and the background was made with Dina Wakley scribble sticks - once dry I added strips of patterned tissue paper with matte medium and dried this.  I then dyed some muslin fabric circles with scribble sticks and applied with gel medium.  These were outlined with night scribble stick and Stabilo all pencil and activated with water.  I stamped some circles with versamark ink pad and Dina Wakley scribbly circles background stamp and applied silver embossing powder and heat set.  Then I rubbed on some silver metallic rub ons in and around the circles.  I added a bit of doodling with posca pens.


No comments:

Post a Comment