Thursday 24 September 2015

Original watercolor painting ACEO titled "Underwater World 1" in my Underwater World Series



This is an original watercolor ACEO titled "Underwater World 1"  Price $10.00 plus shipping.  Please email me with your zipcode or post code (Australia) for shipping costs.  I will accept paypal but prefer bank deposit.


This is an original hand painted ACEO watercolor of a girl snorkeling underwater that I have titled "Underwater World 1".  It has been painted on premium watercolor paper with Winsor and Newton watercolor Paints.  These ACEO's are Art Cards Editions and Originals and they measure 2.5" X 3.5".  These paintings will fit in a standard 5X7 frame with an ACEO cut mat.  This will be mailed in a cardboard mailer and inside a 500g satchel.  Please email me for postage costs.  (Frame and mat not included - for display purposes only.  



If you would like to order particular sized prints, canvas, notecards, throw pillows and much more as gifts or for yourself - see my artwork and options here: Debbie Jones on Fine Art America.

No comments:

Post a Comment