Saturday 6 July 2013

"The Taylor Garden" Scrapbook layout with Graphic 45 Secret Garden Papers






Another Layout using Graphic 45 Secret Garden Papers.  The background was created with the Blue Secret Garden text paper and I put the Crafter's Workshop stencil "Flower Shower" down and misted with Forest Green Glimmer mist.  I then added a circle of the striped paper and a rectangle of the green Meadow Lark paper with a fussy cut border out of the blue.  I used the opposite side of the Meadow Lark paper that had journalling tags and used them as mats for my photos.  Everything was inked with vintage photo.  I painted some scroll chipboard pieces that I had with brown acrylic paint and fussy cut some flowers and added to the scrolls.  I tied raffia to one end of the scroll and formed a half circle around the top to complete the circle and hung a title (cut with spellbinders opulent ovals die).  I used Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares die for the frames on the girl photos and Megan Elizabeth All around scalloped circle for the frame on the boy photo.  The butterfly chipboard pieces were misted with Frost Glimmer mist.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment