Thursday 4 April 2013

Dino Hunter Scrapbook Page Layout






Hello Again!  Just another post - hoping everyone had a Great Easter and are enjoying the school holidays with their children.  I have completed another scrapbook page of my handsome grandson Flynn with his dinosaur face paint.  He absolutely is enthralled with dinosaurs so I had to scrap this photo.  The products that I used for this project were Die Cuts with a View Neutrals Cardstock Pack.  Making Memories Glitter Scallop Strip Dilly Dally double sided paper.  The Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection Letters to Santa.  I cut the dinosaurs, Palm tree, mountains, and tracks with my Dinosaur Tracks Cricut Cartridge.  I cut the leaf fronds and grass with my Close to My Heart Artiste Collection Cricut Cartridge and the lettering from the Cricut Alphabet set.  Everything is distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks, Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Pine Needles and Crushed Olive.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week and will post another page as soon as I finish it.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment