Sunday 13 January 2013

Noosa - Entry for Pagemaps Fancy Pants Love Notes Sketch Contest

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to add a project that I just completed for the www.pagemaps.blogspot.com.au Sketch Challenge "Fancy Pants Love Note".  The sketch that we were to use is:


My take on the sketch is below:





The products that I used were:
DCWV Paper Stack "The Endless Summer"
Jenny B Memory Makers 3D Stickers
SCAL for the Alphabet
Singer Sewing Machine
Stickles Picket Fence
Decorative Edge Scissors
Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge Distress Ink

These are photos of my grandson Flynn taken at the Beach at Noosa in November 2012.  He just looked so darn cute when he got "ready" for the beach I had to put it in a layout.

I used two sheets of the paper stack and cut flowers out of the second sheet to pop up on the bottom layer.  Some of the leaves and swirls on the bottom sheet, I cut around them so that I could slip the matted photo under them.  I used stickles on the title.  I used my sewing machine and the vine with leaves stitch to stitch the circle around the photos and paper strips and then distressed the stitches with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge distress ink
Thank you for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment