Sunday 26 August 2012

You are Loved Beyond Measure





This is a scrapbook Layout of my granddaughter Gabby.  My Minds Eye Paper Collection "Life Stories", Kaisercraft  Paper collection Sweet Nothings - Falling for you.  Sparrow SVG cut file from ebate.com , Gothic Gate from SVGcuts.com, vines SVG cut file from Penny Duncan, video on how to make the flowers by charliejones2686 on youtube.  I used Tim Holtz Bird Branch Die, Tattered Florals die, distress ink colors: antique linen, vintage photo, fired brick, tattered rose, pine needles, chrushed olive.  The small flowers from Fiskars small daisy punch, cheesecloth, hat pin I made with glass and silver beads.  Close up photos on my blog:  dkjones-fledlingartist.blogspot.com.  I also have some svg cut files for sale in my zibbet store:  SVGDesignerCuts.  Thanks for watching - please like my video.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment